Just a stone's throw from the U.S.-Canadian border, this motel is a great place to stopover whenever we visit Nova Scotia. All rooms are on the ground floor and are adequately appointed and quiet. The included breakfast provides a great variety, making this a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivey's is located at exit 302 just off I-95. It is the closest property to the US and Canadian border. Offering a variety of room types and sizes Ivey's provides a pleasant nights rest. Now with a complete breakfast to get any traveler started. Ivey's has it all, from a hot breakfast in the morning to a hot bowl of soup. Stop by O'Kelly's for a night cap before you turn in and meet some of the locals for a good time. All rooms are serviced by interior corridors with a complete video security system both inside and out to protect your property. The staff at Ivey's not only leaves the light on for you, but they also wait up for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ivey's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey`s Motor Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Motel Houlton
- Ivey's Motor Lodge Houlton, Maine