We were 5 people on three harleys on a rainy cold night wandering just hoping to find a place , any place to come in from the rain and we hit gold !!! We came across the Ivey by chance and they welcomed us with open arms and no reservation !! The rooms were awesome , big comfortable and so clean ! I wAs even able to take a soak since it was the first time we found a bathroom clean enough to do so . The staff impecable the breakfast was a great treat , plentiful and hot, when you are going on a bike you really notice the extra care of places!! We even asked if we could stay a little past checkout due to rain and the answer was a happy yes and more coffee if you want it :)) we travel a lot and we cant recommend the Ivey enough, thank you for being the port in our storm!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivey's is located at exit 302 just off I-95. It is the closest property to the US and Canadian border. Offering a variety of room types and sizes Ivey's provides a pleasant nights rest. Now with a complete breakfast to get any traveler started. Ivey's has it all, from a hot breakfast in the morning to a hot bowl of soup. Stop by O'Kelly's for a night cap before you turn in and meet some of the locals for a good time. All rooms are serviced by interior corridors with a complete video security system both inside and out to protect your property. The staff at Ivey's not only leaves the light on for you, but they also wait up for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ivey's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey`s Motor Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Motel Houlton
- Ivey's Motor Lodge Houlton, Maine