“Good food”

Elm Tree Diner
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Houlton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

They have a convenient location and the food is good. They have great home style meals and the portions are generous. great value for your money

• Visited July 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Great spot in Houlton Maine!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Really good home cooked food! Huge portions! Extremely attentive to my needs as I am Celiac, although they were not serving breakfast any more they were more than happy to make me an omelet and took the time to assure me that it would be cooked in a separate skillet on not on their grill, waitress was well informed and well aware of how little it would take to cause a problem. Very refreshing and not often found, way yo go Elm Tree Diner, if we are ever back in Maine we will definitely be back.

Visited June 2014
Germantown, Tennessee
“Great menu and warm service”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a Tuesday evening dinner here. The daily specials were great (I enjoyed grilled swordfish), the vegetables were well prepared, and the desserts were delicious and huge. Both of us saved half of our desserts to enjoy later in the week. We enjoyed dining here.

Visited June 2014
Willington
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This restaurant is a landmark in the Houlton area, It has been here since I was a kid. We eat here three or four times a year when we are in town. sometimes it is excellent and you couldn't ask for anything more and other times it is horrible. The last time we were there we got burgers that were totally black. this time they were first rate. I guess it must be the cooks. Look at what other people are eating and then decide. Oh, and if the pie case is empty, that is a good sign.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank FJtravelingpenguine
Houlton, Maine
“military discount”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I am a retired veteran and when my wife & I visited your place and asked about a military discount I was told that you do not offer it. I have heard that you do offer it to law enforcement thou. I have my military ID to prove my service.

We do enjoy coming to eat there.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Elm Tree Diner? Share your experiences!