“Closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Amato's
Reviewed 21 January 2014

It close in the middle of January 2014 due the economy , and health issues of the owner. The food was not that good I had the Cuban it was tastless

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been to the new Amato's Restaurant a few times since they open in May 2013 in Houlton with my family. This was the best time for me because they now have a gluten free pizza! I called in an order to go so I could enjoy the sunny, warm fall day on my lunch hour and was told they now have gluten free pizza! It was 9" thin, crispy crust with awesone toppings. I enjoyed every bite! They also had a really great price for it. Most places charge really high prices for gluten free. My to go order was ready and on time when I picked it up. Very reasonable priced and a great meal! Amato's did a wonderful job remodeling the restaurant. Very clean! Great staff!