Staying at The Colony in one of their cottages was a wonderful experience for my family but there were a few items that really bothered me.
First the Pros:
* Amazing view of Hull's cove
* Quiet location (if you're away from the road)
* Pool was great. Kids loved it.
* Nice landscaping and perennial gardens.
* Quaint Cottages with older furnishings
* Did I mention the amazing view?
There were only a few cons, but they were doozies:
* Musty smell. We kept all windows open in hopes to minimize it.
* Our cottage had a nasty couch. My kids didn't mind sitting on it, but my wife and I avoided it.
* Wi-fi internet was unusable (owner was aware of the issue)
Pretty sure I would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Colony on Frenchman's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colony On Frenchman`s Bay Hotel Hulls Cove