“A Highlight of Our Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chandler River Lodge

Chandler River Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jonesboro
Chandler River Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Jonesboro B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“A Highlight of Our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We had a great stay at Chandler River Lodge! It's well-kept, charming, and comfortable, with a peaceful view of the river. Breakfast was superlative: strong coffee, homemade wild blueberry jam, and an excellent veggie-packed omelette. It was really very elegant. Emily was so warm and welcoming. My friend and I were cycling up the coast and there was nowhere nearby to eat, so Emily went so far as to pick up dinner for us in Machias. Our favorite place we stayed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
1 Thank beckyvelo

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Our family had a very good dining experience. The ambiance is quaint and that of a charming country inn. The dining experience was very good. The are many unique menu selections and I put the quality of selections and foods in the high end range. Good but not great wine list. I highly recommend the Chandler River lodge restaurant.

Room Tip: 4 charming country inn rooms. Private yet homey touch.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank CUandAU
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed for 2 nights recently at this very fine B and B . It was a lovely setting and beautiful inn.
It is extremely clean and well kept. The owner does not reside on site. Beth,the owner is an exceptional very hard working lady and a most gracious innkeeper and wonderful chef. Her
breakfasts were delicious and presented so well. She is so helpful and took the time to answer
all our questions about the area.She and her family also run the Blueberry Ranch restaurant in Machias Maine which has great variety and good food. I highly recommend this BandB

Room Tip: We stayed in the Hannah Weston room with the king size bed(extremely comfortable) with luxury beddin...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
1 Thank redfishFlorida
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

Wow, stayed here on my way to Eastport. the staff greeted us at the time we requested(they do not live on site). anything I asked for was delivered immediately(ice, directions, etc.) They serve dinner and it was lovely, there last reservation was at 7:30 but we were waiting for a student friend to take here out to dinner and there was no problem stretching the reservation a few minutes. The dinner was fabulous and the service was excellent.They were so accommodating. The rooms were well appointed and the beds were extremely comfortable. Bathrooms were nice, new, clean, modern which can make or break a place with me. The setting was peaceful and relaxing. Was a great alternative to staying in Machias where I could not find anything that I was sure would meet my standards. Dinner was so good we decide to ask them to just a serve a continental breakfast in the morning. WELL, what a continental. Five different kinds of pastries and muffins to choose from and an exquisite fruit and yogurt platter. Needless to say we ate much more than we planned, can't imagine what the full breakfast is like. This place has recently been purchased and redone, Beth, the owner is so nice. I wish their endeavor much luck. This is a top tier Bed and Breakfast with the added advantage of serving dinner.

Room Tip: I stayed in the first room as you go up the stairs on the front of the house. I had requested the ro...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank bolily
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesboro
Bluebird Motel
Bluebird Motel
#3 of 3 in Machias
Red Barn Motel
Red Barn Motel
#1 of 1 in Milbridge

Been to Chandler River Lodge? Share your experiences!