“Great B&B...Can't wait to go back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kennebunk
Elizabeth Rose House
Ranked #3 of 14 Kennebunk B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great B&B...Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband & I stayed at the ERH this past weekend for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We were welcomed by the Inn Keepers Betsy & Paul who were warm and welcoming. They made our stay very special. Betsy is a great baker & we loved her fresh scones & breads each morning for breakfast. We had a wonderful weekend & will recommend this place to all of our friends & family. They out did themselves to make sure we had a wonderful anniversary. We are looking forward to returning again soon. We highly recommend the Elizabeth Rose House to anyone looking for a peaceful getaway in a warm, clean & relaxing enviornment.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christinjoy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 September 2012

What a great little Inn! The owners Paul & Betsy are lovely hosts and would not hestitate to visit them again. Our room was tastefully decorated, cozy and immaculate, not to mention the entire feel of the Inn was one of tranquility. Short drive into Kennebunkport and beaches, maybe 5 minutes, easy to navigate your way to attractions and I'm directionally challenged! I will be back....

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nancy O
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Absolutely loved staying at the Elizabeth Rose House this Labor Day weekend. The room was immaculate with recent upgrades and lovely decor. The owners were nice enough to stay up late to let us in after some traffic delays in route. The house itself was beautiful and clearly well taken care of and loved. The breakfast was delicious and we even got a cute seashell souvenir to remember our amazing stay at the Elizabeth Rose House. Oh, and it's dog friendly - so our pup was able to enjoy the stay too!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kyla A
Southport, CT
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Elizabeth Rose House in August 2012 and have nothing but great things to say about our visit. Our room and the entire home is very clean and cozy. The beaches are a very short drive away(5 mins) and they provide you with free parking passes and even gave us beach chairs to use. The price is very reasonable compared to some of the hotels/B&B's in the area. We would definitely stay here again in the future!

Thanks!
Mike & Christine

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank MargaritavilleUSA
St. James
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Just got back from a wonderful weekend up in Maine with the Old Man and have to say it was one of my best trips ever! And a great trip starts with great company, beautiful weather and wonderful accommodations, and I have to say we scored high on all three!I always stay in B & B's when travelling, and I have to say that Our stay at the Elizabeth Rose House was one of my best experiences ever! The rooms are clean, bright and well decorated- just what you'd expect in a B & B in a quaint seaside town. what really set this experience apart is how at ease and comfortable Betsy and Paul make you feel.I have been in many places where the innkeepers encourage you to "feel right at home" but I don't think anyone has ever achieved this as well as they have. We only stayed 3 nights, and in that short time it was truly like staying with family or good friends. Within 24hrs you feel as though you've known them your whole life! They made us as welcome in their home as anyone possible could and Betsy made us feel almost like we were her own kids, right down to her scolding finger wave everytime we pulled out of the driveway on our Harleys without our helmets on! We also had alotta fun making fun of each other's accents (We are from "Lawnguyland" and they live "neah the haabaa") I really didn't want to leave and will definitely go back as soon as possible. That is if we can get a room now that their 5 star reviews are really piling up! They also put out a wonderful array of Betsy's home baked breads and scones in the morning and the inn itself is very conveniently located to all the beautiful surrounding towns as well as the roadways to them without being on a noisy road. We look forward to seeing Paul and Betsy again soon, as well as wonderful little Chloe their rescued yorkie. I highly reccommend it to anyone looking to get away to a wonderful home in a beautiful place!!

Room Tip: They are all beautiful
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lisamarie M
Murrieta, California
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Recently had a most wonderful stay at this B&B! The owners could not have been any friendlier! They provided us with a local map, and showed us the way into downtown Kennebunkport, as well as where the best bike trails were. They also have a beach parking permit available for their guests. The rooms are extremely clean, up to date, and quite charming. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the pillows were just heavenly. The home itself has a lot of new updates, but has maintained its New England charm. They were able to accommodate a Vegan diet with delicious breads, fruit, oatmeal, and almond milk! The owners are flexible regarding check-in and check-out times and so this made our traveling much less hectic. Additionally, they do not require a minimum night stay, which was superb for our travel plans! We had a very busy weekend filled with activities for a wedding we were attending, and were only sorry to have not had more time to spend in the B&B itself - we'll definitely be going back here, and next time I plan on spending some restful hours on their inviting porch. Great service! Very welcoming and one of the nicest stays I've had anywhere!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Amanda O
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I were looking forward to a wedding of a close friend. We booked a room at the Elizabeth Rose House based on the reviews and after speaking with inn keeper extraodinaire, Betsy. I had such a good feeling when I spoke with Betsy. Once we arrived my husband and I knew we had made the right choice. We were welcomed with open arms by Betsy and Paul. They are a wonderful couple providing a wonderful service. Beautiful accommodations, lots of space, immaculately CLEAN, privacy and being treated like true friends by Betsy and Paul. I have since recommended (well, bragged about really!) the Elizabeth Rose House to several friends and family members. We cannot wait to return!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alison L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennebunk
King's Port Inn
Nonantum Resort
Nonantum Resort
#1 of 5 in Kennebunkport
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,595 reviews

Been to Elizabeth Rose House? Share your experiences!