Kennebunk Gallery Motel and Cottages
US$108
US$107
Hampton.com
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$210
The Lodge at Kennebunk(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$56
Grace White Barn Inn and Spa(Kennebunk)
US$351
US$317
Hotels.com
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$165
US$75
Nonantum Resort(Kennebunkport)(Great Value!)
US$154
Colony Hotel(Kennebunkport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspots and pansplay area for the kidsliving room and kitchenend of the seasonseparate roomsfull baththe ritzqueen bedold orchard beachan extended stayfree wifiplace to stayfree beachcoffee makerlonger stayfridgepicnic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I booked our stay back in November, we were looking for low budget lodging for a long weekend in July. I am so pleased we found this little gem of a hotel/cottage complex. The little cottage was perfect! Clean, comfortable, centrally located. Each cottage has its own grill, a small, adequate kitchenette, the bedding is fresh, the bathroom immaculate. A picnic table and small porch complete each cottage area. Within walking distance, if you like, of a very nice breakfast spot, an excellent sandwich shop, and the local Dairy Queen! A short drive to the beach, and the hotel has a beach pass for loan to the guests, excellent! as parking can be tricky at Kennebunk Beach in July. I would recommend this little establishment to friends and relatives without reservation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed there during the week of July 16 2014, and ABSOLUTELY loved it. We did not plan hotels as we just set out as a family to take a trip through New England. I was SO glad we didn't because finding this place was such a relief. Affordably priced, Great location close to Kennebunk beach front, Owners were personable and even sent us to a Great MOM and POP Restaurant that we got great Seafood at. We ended up staying there another night- The motel portion was nice and beds comfortable but the COTTAGES were SO worth the $10 price difference. Comfortable, lots of room, great in ground pool and play set for the kids.. And it was very woodsy and quiet.. LOVED this place, We Will Be back again!!

Alexandria and Rob

Room Tip: Cottages- Book them ahead of time. They were very cozy and roomy.. Loved having a large back deck to hang out on and cookout on.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great place to stay! Stayed in one of the cottages which had plenty of room with kitchen and screened in porch! Area was quiet and very warm and welcoming. Great value and John (aka "Dave") and his wife were very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We rented a cottage for a recent one night stay. Cottages are old and need some minor repairs but they were clean and comfortable. Nice location and very convenient to Kennebunkport. Very reasonable prices too. Would recommend this location.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had stayed there a week in june in cottage 11. My brother and his wife had cottage 12, and my mother had cottage 14. Our cottage was smaller than the rest, but was fine since it was only two of us. My husband has limited mobility and uses a wheelchair , but was able to get into and around the cottage with his walker. The other cottage had steps, which made things a little difficult for him to get into. So im glad we got the cottage we did, which also had the shortest distance to the pool, which was very convenient. Our cottage only had a mini fridge, so we kept most of our food in my moms full sized fridge. We ate out a lot, so we only kept a few things on hand , so the fridge was not a big deal.
I am 7 1/2 months pregnant , and everything is uncomfortable to me, but the bed hear was super comfy. A little smaller than the king sized bed i am used to at home, but we had no problems with sleeping. this surprised me because most hotel beds are harder than a rock and i always wake up with back and neck pain, even when im not pregnant! So kudos for having a comfy bed :)
The only small complaints i have were that the shower was very small, and had a lot of rust around the drain. Since my husband cant use a shower without a shower chair , we ended up using my moms tub, which was very nice, and clean! Also there was a bright lantern at the end of our driveway, which made our whole room light up at night. We had to put our beach towels to block the light, which only helped a little bit. i would suggest they put up curtains for those that like the dark.
We had met the owner, Dave, who came around once in a while to say hello. He was very friendly and answered any questions we had about the area.
They had a maid service, which was making the bed, and giving you fresh towels everyday, which was perfect becauseI hate being locked out of my space for cleaning everyday, which didnt happen here.
They pool area was much bigger than i expected, and very nice, we went swimming a lot and since there are only so many rooms, it was never crowded our loud.
They also had a net for badminton, and basketball hoop, volley balls, a swing set and lots of little cars and toys for children, no my niece and nephew were always occupied.
I would stay here again, and for the price you cant beat it. its not ritzy, or fancy, so the people that have given this place a bad review must be very privileged. Its dated, but you can tell they are working on it, and it was perfect for our family:)

Room Tip: Cottage 14 was the nicest , most up to date one we saw. A living room with a pull out, a nice air conditioner, full fridge, stove, two separate bedrooms, and a full size bath. It was almost like a small apartment !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family