“Good Spot for Coffee and a Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Perfecto's Caffe

Perfecto's Caffe
Ranked #45 of 67 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Really good bagels.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Spot for Coffee and a Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

This spacious, friendly spot in Kennebunk has excellent coffee, cider, and other drinks. There are many different varieties of biscotti, bagels, wraps , and other treats. Everything looked wonderful, but I can only attest to the quality of the coffee and cider. There is free wifi and a quiet, unrushed atmosphere. Great place to take a break.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DuffyNC

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Coffee and Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I had a large coffee and a multigrain bagel with veggie cream cheese! It was delicious! The atmosphere was open and welcoming. If we are ever back in the area we will be sure to stop.

Visited September 2013
Bedford, New York
“Worst Coffee EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Don't even bother going in to grab a coffee. It tasted like water flavored coffee. I didn't have anything else while I was there. It was in a nice location though.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Selina D
New Hampshire
“Good coffee and bagels”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

I would recommend the coffee, bagels and atmosphere. They have internet service. I would like to eat their muffins but they are covered with icing. I would like to get a plain carrot cake muffin but it is covered with sugar.

Visited June 2013
Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA
“Larger selection than anticipated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

This cafe is right down the street from my in-laws but I've never been until now because the outward appearance didn't look all that interesting. This place has a much bigger menu than I'd anticipated with lots of different flavors of coffee as well as bagels, soups, salads, wraps, paninis, and sweets. If the decor were different it has the potential to be a trendy little spot but unfortunately it's a bit generic looking. I had a turkey wrap which I thought lacked flavor a bit and my husband had a BBQ chicken wrap which was good. We tried the s'mores and the white chocolate decaf iced coffees which were also good. My husband is a big fan of whoopie pies so he tried the whoopie pie cupcake and thought it was ok. He said it tasted like a box chocolate cake mix with whoopie pie filling. I would definitely go back for coffee and to try a different wrap and sweet.

• Visited August 2013