“Think they are in South Portland”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Willard Scoops - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Willard Scoops
Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Think they are in South Portland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Not sure which one came first, but there is a Willard Scoops on Preble Street in South Portland.

Okay, so we only made it there once on our recent trip to SoPo, but I have to say that this is some amazing ice cream.

We had the coconut, salted caramel chip, salted chocolate, and dark roast coffee. All the ice cream flavors were amazingly thick and rich like ice cream should be. I wasn't the hugest fan of the salted chocolate, but it is for sure a personal preference thing. I can't even explain how good this ice cream is. I can say that we were very sad that we finally managed to get there on our last night in SoPo.

We for sure cannot wait to get back there again.

• Visited May 2014

“Yummy handmade ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

In a day and age where there are so many commercially made ice creams sold in shops, I'm really happy that Willard Scoops came along and brought some good old fashioned ice cream to the game. I tried the key lime pie flavor. It was creamy and had all the notes of tangy, sweet and graham cracker crust. I'll be back for sure!

• Visited August 2012