“Best Breakfast Sandwich in Town!”
Review of Cherie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cherie's
Ranked #32 of 69 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Delicious, fresh breakfast panini sandwiches...We shared an egg, bacon and cheese that was truly delicious. Top that off with any of their freshly made pastries, breads and scones, or in our case we took some away for treats later. Awesome lemon and ginger scone if you are there on a day when those are made...huge chunks of crystallized ginger in each scone. Good selection of wines, gourmet foods, and cakes, tarts and pies, too. Very friendly, local staff and clearly a neighborhood favorite spot, too.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Cherie's is not to be missed. All the choices are wonderful and you can order for your own dinner parties or have Cherie's cater. You can eat in or take out. Most people take out I think and in the summer you can sit outside. I often stop by for the veggie pizza and cannot resist a pink cookie. If it is a cold day, a stop for soup is warming and wonderful.
Cherie is a very accomplished gourmet chief and her staff is very competent. We are so lucky to have Cherie's in town. I also go there often for things to add to my dinner parties or to take to a friend's house.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

There aren't too many cafes in the Kenenbunk area, but for consistently good bites, pastries, soups and sandwiches, Cherie's is a must! The almond croissants are delectable, the birdseed muffins are divine and the coffee is as robust as necessary. They have a unique selection of wines and beer and the counter service/cafe style service is great. Try their California sandwich - you'll go back on a daily basis too! Too bad it's not located with a nice view but I will take this any day over dunkin donuts or the other local cafes.They have regular wine tastings (3rd Fridays of the month) and beer tastings (1st Fridays of the month) and it's a great little community event. Overall, they have everything and everything I've had has been wonderful...

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Lovely place for take out. Good cheese, olives, bread, and oils. Great, friendly service. Excellent dishes to take out. Go!

Reviewed 26 June 2011

They have two soups all made in pots and you help yourself. I believe the name of the one I got was Zucchini Rosemary. It was not good at all. Even though it wasn't tasty, I could of managed eating it, except for the rosemary was like little pieces of Christmas tree needles in my mouth. They were not softened at all. I gave up and just dumped the soup. The soup was all I ordered , so can't comment on their other food. I believe the soup was about $6.00.
The service was fine for having only one girl there, and she apologized for the wait.

1  Thank Caryll