“Welcoming”

Village Yoga of the Kennebunks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I walked in off the street 2 minutes before class was to start and Michelle was incredibly kind and welcoming; I felt very comfortable immediately and thoroughly enjoyed the mindful yoga and meditation class. It was incredibly restorative for a traveler!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was the newbie in class, but no one would've known because the instructors and guests welcomed me into the practice immediately. One regular attendee commented, "It's great to see new faces and have new people join us."

I attended two back-to-back classes - an Iyengar class (led by Susan) and a Kripalu class (led by Elizabeth). They were different, but the asanas/practices complemented each other and made for a wonderful start to my day.

The studio was warm, well decorated, and had rooms for 1:1 consultations and reiki.

1  Thank SRNYCMetro