Harriett was an incredible host and she made sure that every single guest in the house felt welcome. The rooms themselves were stunning - they had the old historic charm - yet they were beautifully updated with really comfortable bedding, clean and beautiful towels, wonderful accessories and everything else you can imagine.
The inn sits on a private cove and has beautiful views from all rooms. also has canoes and kayaks for river riding.
close to good restaurants, bars and small town activity.
Breakfast was really really good - however it was not great. It was made to order, was unique and tasted excellent. Plenty of juices and coffee and tea. I am keeping one star as I would have liked to see a bigger array of breads and croissants and bakery and perhaps pancakes and or crepes in the breakfast mix.
The whole experience was absolutely phenomenal and I will definitely go back and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bufflehead Cove Inn is Kennebunkport Maine lodging at its best. Visit this intimate Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine today to experience the serenity and seclusion of waterfront lodging. Secluded and private, the Bufflehead Cove Inn is the perfect destination for summer vacations, rejuvenating weekend getaways, or simply a trip to get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bufflehead Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bufflehead Cove Hotel Kennebunk
- Bufflehead Cove Inn Kennebunk, Maine