We stayed at the King's Port Inn just for one evening for a getaway to Kennebunkport. As others have said, the location is perfect and we had a very large, clean, and comfortable room for a great price since it is off-season. If it hadn't snowed so hard, we would have been able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The breakfast was okay...we're not big fans of continental breakfasts, but there was a decent selection of breads, pastry, and cereals. The staff was friendly also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine