I stayed here two nights with my husband and two children (5 and 6). My husband, who can be a tough critic, was impressed by the value we got here. The King's Port Inn is easy walking distance from Dock Square and is less than a mile from the Kennebunk beaches. Our room was very clean. The building is older and a bit worn in places. The continental breakfast was nice to have. My husband and kids enjoyed the waffles. Fresh fruit would be a nice addition. There were other families with children staying there besides ours, but it was still very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine