“Not worth it”
Review of Wedding Cake House

More attraction details
Owner description: Elaborately styled 19th-century house at Kennebunkport Landing.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Run down and not worth the drive to find it. Actually looked kind of spooky. Expected more. Not recommended.

There are newer reviews for Wedding Cake House

Reviewed 28 July 2014

No tour available so not much to see. Worth a stop to admire the architecture but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit. Many beautiful period homes in the area though

2  Thank Davidson H
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Unique looking house. I used to live down the street from this house, it draws a lot of attention. Not really a lot to do at this attraction though...pose for pictures is about it.

1  Thank datagram314
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I saw the Wedding Cake House on TV in "Aerial America - Maine" on the Smithsonian Channel and became curious. Thus, my husband and I decided to drive by during our vacation in Maine.

The house can't be visited from the inside. However, I think that the most interesting part of this house lies in its architecture.

It was as shown on TV and I wasn't disappointed.

1  Thank Elke H
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We enjoyed being able to see the outside of this very unique house in Kennebunk. It is well kept up and a very nice addition to the neighborhood.

1  Thank barbgoodkin