We took my parents to Hidden for their 40th wedding anniversary. It had the perfect mix of rustic elegance that is so in now. Our 2 bedroom cottage was extremely comfortable with a huge screened porch and open living room/kitchen/dining area. The outdoor shower was fabulous. We enjoyed the morning yoga and the evening campfire and my parents went to the on-site restaurant where they were literally treated like royalty! The only improvement the place could make is the breakfast. Other reviewers have commented on it so I won't repeat it here. It is worth the expense and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Pond is a private retreat for those seeking high-end accommodations and personalized services in a relaxed and natural setting. The (16) two-bedroom cottages and (20) one bedroom bungalows, feature Frette linens, fireplaces, flat screen TVs and Bose sound systems with iPod docks, state-of-the-art kitchens in the larger cottages while the bungalows feature a wetbar, landscaped outdoor showers and decadent screened porches allowing inside living to virtually extend out amongst the forest. Earth at Hidden Pond is an al fresco restaurant focusing on farm-to-fork freshness. Heirloom vegetables and herbs are picked daily from the surrounding gardens, and thoughtfully incorporated into both food and beverage menu offerings. Another added amenity is the new Tree Spa, featuring three spa treatment rooms nestled in the trees. The Tree Spa is available to guests only and their services will further ensure your visit is nothing but blissful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hidden Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Pond Hotel Kennebunkport
- Hidden Pond Kennebunkport, Maine