Stayed here July 4th for 4 nights, after taking a chance and booking it on JETSETTER. I got an email, and we just decided to do it. I am a lifer. Really. I don't even know where to begin. Attention to detail is everywhere, the décor, the food, the rooms, the lodge. EVERYONE, was hands down awesome! Nice, friendly, helpful. Not one complaint. I am very picky about my rooms. The rooms are spectacular. So clean. Bedding clean and beautiful. My room attendant was hands on and absolute perfection. Our room was always spotless when we arrived back after a long day. Towels are clean and fresh. The Lodge itself is the perfect spot to everything in Kennebunkport. I almost didn't want to write this review because now everyone will go, and I might not get a reservation! But I cannot deny the staff, or this property that. The food is light and fresh, the bartenders are spectacular. They make great drinks and even think of holiday drink specials that were delicious. The cozy fire on a chilly evening, the open air bar, the pool is always being cleaned and looked after, so is the area itself. The front desk staff is amazing and professional. The beautiful artwork, the rooms, the staff, the food, the drinks, affordable, cleanliness, really, I am coming here every year. And you should too! Oh and did I mention, free bikes to ride into town plus if you forget your chair for the beach, they have some for you to use. Every detail is taken care of and special, to all of the staff, you really are special and thanks for making mine and Rose's mini vacation so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge on the Cove offers a modern and light hearted approach to the quintessential relaxed Maine experience. This newly furbished classic motor lodge is nestled on a wooded cove in Kennebunkport with a relaxed, yet refined, feel. The Lodge offers a vibrant mix of vintage, classic and contemporary furnishings, bold patterns and an upbeat color palette. It is a combination of natural elements, nautically inspired accents and local art that together bring an organic and eclectic Maine vibe. The Lodge will be the hub of activity with check in, lobby and a poolside bar – the perfect place for relaxing and soaking up the fresh Maine air. Onsite bar and restaurant, The Dory, will offer a wide array of fresh cocktails along with simple and delicious light fare. Glass doors open up to the pool deck creating a spacious area for games, gathering, dining or to simply just laze about. Welcoming and unassuming, The Lodge on the Cove is a happy place to visit, perfect for multi-generational travel, couples and young families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lodge on the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Lodge On The Cove Kennebunkport, Maine