Lodge on the Cove was adorable, and my favorite hotel of the trip! I was clean, tons of activities, helpful staff, great views. There is a great pool that has a bar, restaurant, and ping-pong. We lounged by the pool during the day (the Maine beach is beautiful but full of pebbles and cold water).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge on the Cove offers a modern and light hearted approach to the quintessential relaxed Maine experience. This newly furbished classic motor lodge is nestled on a wooded cove in Kennebunkport with a relaxed, yet refined, feel. The Lodge offers a vibrant mix of vintage, classic and contemporary furnishings, bold patterns and an upbeat color palette. It is a combination of natural elements, nautically inspired accents and local art that together bring an organic and eclectic Maine vibe. The Lodge will be the hub of activity with check in, lobby and a poolside bar – the perfect place for relaxing and soaking up the fresh Maine air. Onsite bar and restaurant, The Dory, will offer a wide array of fresh cocktails along with simple and delicious light fare. Glass doors open up to the pool deck creating a spacious area for games, gathering, dining or to simply just laze about. Welcoming and unassuming, The Lodge on the Cove is a happy place to visit, perfect for multi-generational travel, couples and young families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lodge on the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Lodge On The Cove Kennebunkport, Maine