“not worth it”

Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: THE place to go when you are thinking of dining at a waterfront restaurant in Kennebunk, Maine. Our customers sing our praises better and more effectively that we could. Read our Tripadvisor reviews and decide for yourself. "We decided to try someplace new during our annual trip to the Kennebunks. We were impressed right away with the beautiful water views and the friendly staff. We stopped by the patio firepit overlooking the water for a cocktail before dinner, and saw a beautiful sunset. We then moved inside to the cozy dining room. We loved the menu, including some unusual items like the sushi and the lobster flatbread, which we had as appetizers. Both were excellent and quite a bargain. Main courses were also excellent. Everything was so good that we returned for brunch (blueberry buttermilk pancakes) the next day, which were also great."
Reviewed 6 July 2012

yes this place may beautiful but the food and staff are not good. overpriced food and staff that could care less about their guests. this is the only place in kennebunkport that is never busy...so that is a sign. doubt it will last long.

3  Thank smithmaine s

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Tia's Topside is a great new restaurant in Kennebunkport! Wonderful servers, food, drinks and environment! Very comfortable, classy and welcoming restaurant! The sangrias are awesome! I really enjoyed how pleasant all the waitstaff and bartenders were to everyone! I will definitely go back and will spread the word how fabulous it is!!

3  Thank Caroline W
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Tia's Topside was a great spot to dine with our family. This restaurant is family friendly,and had a great atmosphere for adults as well. We went up to Kennebunk on Vacation this past fall and this was our favorite spot. The first time we came we had a delicious prime rib special, best I have had in a long time! We had also sushi and a bottle of wine, lots of variety we love that. We also came back for cocktails and sat out on the deck near a fire pit under the stars, it was amazing. Our whole family was impressed by Tia's Topside and can't wait to try it again. We live in Boston and frequent Tia's on the Long Wharf and highly recommend both!

2  Thank cmarie708
Reviewed 27 February 2012

All this warm weather is getting me excited to visit Tia's Topside in the Spring! Me and a group of girlfriends came during Prelude. The place was gorgeous, heated patios, tiki torches and firepit, so pretty. We got a few appetizers and a few specialty drinks and all were delicious and not bad in price. I know this will be the hot spot this summer. I can't wait for Tia's to re-open.

2  Thank Colleen M
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I were in Kennebunkport for the Christmas Prelude and came across this amazing new restaurant just before we were to go over the bridge to Kennebunkport. We decided it was a "must do". We went to dinner there that night and were "blown away" by what had been done with this big old house. We sat down for a dining experience that was so incredible that even now when I think about it my mouth waters. The seafood sizzler was the best I ever had. My husband had scrod like he has never had before.

The service was warm and friendly and the owner/manager stopped by to make us feel welcome and to make sure our experience was a positive one. Tia's Topside is now a destination for us.

The weather did not allow us to take advantage of their outdoor patio, but we certainly will this spring.

1  Thank Katie G