Tides Beach Inn is in a lovely location across the street from Goose Rocks Beach, a sandy beach with few people on it as only permit holders or owners can use it. The Inn has "beach tenders" that set up umbrellas and chasises to your liking and have bottles of water and can set up delivery of food from the Inn. Our room and bathroom were on the small side but very clean and cozy. The view from our room and the porch is lovely. We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine