Booked the Tides through Jetsetter. It's a wonderful inn. They upgraded our room to an oceanfront. Waking up each morning looking at Goose Rocks beach and the ocean was divine. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the continental breakfast was great. An added plus is that guest have use of the sister property, Hidden Pond, which is gorgeous. We had dinner two nights at Earth - delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine