This inn is right on Goose Rock Beach in Kennebunkport, Maine. Although a bit pricey, the staff works very hard to make your stay memorable. They provide beach chairs, towels and umbrellas so you don't have to lug all of your own gear. Cold water is available on the beach all day. If you desire, a picnic lunch will be brought out to you so that you do not loose one minute of the beach. We did dine at the restaurant and found the dinners to be very good and the service excellent. If you go, try the watermelon cosmo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine