We love the place and would certainly llike to go back next Summer. Would recommend the Beach Club to everyone. Personnel very friendly and helpful, and go out of their way to please you. The beach is very well kept and the boys taking care of the chairs, umbrellas, towels are extremely nice and hard workiing. It is nice to sit on the porch and enjoy a good Margarita at the end of the day, or simply sip your morning coffee there. The cleaning ladies are also very meticulous and really make sure you have everything you need. The food is excellent and the waitresses and waiters very attentive. To be able to use bicycles is also a plus, seeing that the area is very safe for riding. To resume: Would spend more than two two long weekends there if it were possible. Went there with a couple of our friends, and everyone wants to meet again next Summer at the Tides. To resume: Try it, you'll adopt it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine