I have stayed in better motels. The rooms were awful, room 2009 was hardly better than room 208. There is no place to put your clothes away. My wife and I had to live out of our suitcases and leave our clothes on the floor for the entire miserable four night we stayed at The Tides Inn. Get rid of those useless white cabinets and put some real bureaus in the rooms.
If I hadn't made a nonrefundable deposit, I would have left after the first night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine