this is a scam hotel... the rooms are tiny for 350 dollars.. view is to air conditioner.. there are no elevators....3 floors... the shower is bigger than the floor space... my cosmetics were on the floor... no drawers no closet ... one chair facing the bed thus to read with minimal light you must be in bed... it is a sham... the bar and food were good but to stay there is ridiculaous for the price... come to kiawah island with 10 mile beach in front and a five star for 350 to 400 per nite... I laughed at the signs for handicap for parking when there three flights without elevator... we took our outfit for the night out of the car .... instead of lugging luggage for our two week vacation... do not stay there .... look around as they were not even nice to us nor were they inviting... mrs sandy speno of kiawah isalnd south carolina...public beach is across the road... we just sat at chaises no one greeted us...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stellar ocean views of one of the Northeast's most gorgeous beaches, The Tides Beach Club offers a high-end yet casual beach style resort with terrific dining, an vibrant cocktail bar and exceptional beach amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Tides Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Beach Club Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Tides Beach Club Kennebunkport, Maine