“Bob and Evelyn”

W. Robert Paine Gallery
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Such wonderful people. I have several of Bob's prints. The dogs are precious, too. He has written a sweet autobiography. Pick up a pack of his cards.

1  Thank bbwbax
There are newer reviews for W. Robert Paine Gallery

Reviewed 6 September 2012

one day a while ago i stopped buy to see his pictures and his wife gave a book he wrote and i love thst book s great deal

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Bob Paine is more than just an Artist! His work depicts New England, especially the coast. His heart and soul is seen with every stroke he puts on canvas. I am fortunate to know Bob from another angle as his lovely wife, Evelyn happens to be my cousin. They live simple lives and enjoy each other completely where they reside in Kennebunk. They both value the important things in life and one would be able to see this by viewing Bob's paintings. I would encourage anyone who is in Kennebunk to stop in. You will leave with a warm feeling that will stay with you for life. I look forward to my next visit with them!
Megan Zopf

2  Thank MeganZopf
Reviewed 4 May 2009

I used to visit Kennebunkport as a child and have a copy of Mr. Paine's portrait of the kennebunkport inlet and absolutely love it! The Paines were wonderful people and since we also have a couple of dogs, we had plenty to converse about. I highly recommend this gallery.

2  Thank Rigoman33
Reviewed 5 September 2006

If you are ever in Kennebunkport it would be well worth your trip to go to Bob Paine's gallery! His work is wonderful and really captures the North East. His wife is lovely and inviting...........they are dog lovers, too! What wonderful people!