We stayed here for a family reunion. Bush home is a mile down the road. clean room. was a little outdated, old. the room door had to be pushed shut good or it wouldn't stay closed. staff was very nice and accommodating. breakfast was good - nothing warm. we ate at the restaurant and the food was very good. Lobster was fantastic! Meeting room was great for reunions. Indoor pool had too much chlorine. It hurt eyes. Outdoor pool was good. We would stay here again. Trolley stop at the front of the hotel was fun. Little tour + getting into town for shops, restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine