First off check in was seamless. We shared a two bedroom suite with our daughter, son in law, and 16 month old grandson. The rooms were clean, neat, and comfortable. The hotel was laid out nicely. The pools and hot tubs were awesome and clean. The continental breakfast was very good and was held in a large room overlooking the pool. We wanted for nothing. I highly recommend the Rhumb Line resort to anybody visiting that part of southern Maine. It is a truly wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine