We stayed for two nights. Michelle at the front desk during the day was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms do need some updating but were very clean, large and comfortable. The continental breakfast was adequate. Yogurt and fruit would have been a nice addition. Our last morning we met Mrs. Barbara Bush in the lobby. Made our day! This is a great location for families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine