We arrived to be greeted by a very attentive and friendly staff member. Our room was very large for an Inn. It seemed even larger since it was sparsely furnished. We had a water view. The room was very clean. The bathroom was small and only partially updated. But that didn't matter to us. Each morning we were greeted by a fabulous staff for breakfast. Again, very friendly and attentive. I love that they had bikes we could take and use for the day. We never needed our car during our stay!
The only negative is the entry to our room has a tile floor that is very slippery. There were a few times we almost lost our balance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1880's, The Breakwater Inn & Spa is one of the most historic Kennebunkport hotels and inns with all the modern hotel comforts, located right on the Kennebunk River waterfront. Experience our chic water view inn rooms, cottages or spa rooms as you indulge in exclusive signature spa treatments in our luxury spa complex. Delight in innovative cuisine at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, taking pleasure in the freshest seafood, lobster and shellfish from the New England Maine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Breakwater Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Breakwater Inn And Spa Kennebunkport, Maine