“Best ice cream I've ever had.”

Rococo Artisan Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Kennebunkport
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This store was a stop on the Maine Foodie Culinary Walking Tour. We were able to sample all the unique flavor combinations (and they really have some unique ones!), and then pick our favorite for a full size cup. I mixed coffee pow and dark chocolate and was in heaven! All the flavors are wonderful, even if they sound like something you would never think to put together. This is a must for any visit to Kennebunkport!

3  Thank bloomingidiot

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband stopped in while on an excursion with our Cruise ship. Whoopie Pie was very good and sorry to say I forgot what I ordered but it was delicious! Was back in Portland a week 1/2 later and talk the group from our meeting to drive up to Kennebunkport again. Sadly we arrived before Rococo's was opened so no morning ice cream! Hope to return to this area soon. My first trip to Maine and I love this area.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stopped at Rococo's on a Foodie tour and it was outstanding! If you are looking for your run of the mill Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, then Rococo's is not for you. However, if you're looking for fresh unique flavors that is prepared in small batches by hand and served softer in a gelato type fashion (to enhance the flavors) then stop and say hi to Lauren at Rococo's. You can try any of the flavors of the season. We tried all 14, then had a hard time deciding which one to get! Our favorites were the coffee Pow, Nutella Cranberry, and Pumpkin. This will definitely be a must stop next time we visit Kennebunkport.

1  Thank DodgerMom668
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Loved the Coffee Pow! and Cinnamon Caramel.... Whoopie Pie, amazing flavors, we went twice. Love that this is a local family run business.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I loved the creative (and somewhat seasonal) flavors. After trying several samples, I chose a mixed cup with maple walnut and cinnamon caramel. It was tasty.
My slight negative was the texture of the ice cream. It was sort of... gooey. It was difficult to pick up on the spoon. A bit like cake batter. I'm not sure why, but it was a bit odd.