“Perfect location,perfect ambiance”

Arundel Wharf Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have been dining occasionally here for 30+ years. It is always an excellent experience. The setting -on the river in Kennebunkport(literally ON the river) is breathtaking. Arundel Wharf itself is a well run restaurant with competent,friendly & welcoming staff. I almost always get the Greek style Shrimp Scampi and love it. My wife chooses from some of the other excellent seafood offerings. We went ,this time, with longtime close friends and the food,setting& companionship made for a wonderful evening at this fine restaurant in this fantastic town.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

As my husband and I drove into Kennebunkport, we passed this restaurant and it was very crowded. When we passed several other places and they were fairly empty, I suggested we go where the crowd was. We were not disappointed. The baked stuffed lobster was fabulous. My husband had the pasta with lobster. With only one course and a cocktail, we we quite satisfied. The waitress was very sweet. We highly recommend the Arundel Wharf if you like lobster. I think they have other dishes, but we didn't pay attention -- we want lobster when we go to Maine!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We love outdoor dining at Arundel Wharf. The food is great, although pricey. Service has been good also. Sometimes we've had a rather long wait to be seated, but that's expected in a touristy area. We prefer lunch here for the value, although dinner is delicious as well. Good drinks!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was time to return to this long time favourite...by making a reservation and dining early we were able to sit at the panoramic window with views down the river...the lobster pasta was mouth watering, clam chowder creamy and delicious ...we lingered over coffee and tea to enjoy the vista as the light started to fade...

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped at the Arundel Warf Restaurant on our daughter's recommendation. She raves about the lobster avacado plate. Since it was a blustery day (more like March than May) and we were having lobster for dinner I ordered a salad and the onion soup (definitely homemade with big chunks of meat and flavorful onions). My husband enjoyed the pulled pork. We sat along the windows with a spectacular view of the Kennebunkport River and boat basin. A roaring fire in the fireplace added to the ambience on this miserable day.