“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bandaloop
Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tucked away on Cross Street in a re purposed old barn, in the heart of Kennebunkport, is where you will find Bandaloop's bright red doors beckoning you in. A warm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic art and good music will complement your organic, fresh, and tasty dining experience. No pretense, just simple, friendly, and delicious!
Houston
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This is a small restaurant with great food and service. My wife had the kale salad and halibut. I had the wilted spinach salad and salmon. Both were excellent. We highly recommend.

Visited June 2014

Kennebunkport, Maine
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I had dinner on a Sunday evening. It was in late June and not terribly busy. My wife had the spinach salad with chicken. She said the salad was good enough on its own and didn't require the chicken. I had the mac and cheese. Okay, its not as simple as it sounds and it is wonderful, with broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, and most excellent cheese. I have had this meal here many times and it is always superb. We also had mussels in the basic garlic sauce and they were excellent.

Service was very good. We highly recommend it and have it among our favorite restaurants in Kennebunkport.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food for all folks, super service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We care here for a celebratory meal and it was so very special and decadent. The chef was so ioncredibly accommodating of my numerous food allergies, and our server was so patient in helping me pick item that would be safe. My spouse commented on the salmon being the best ever, and I had chicken which was fresh and flavorful with yummy veggies and a roasted pepper tapendade. yum yum
We ended with our server's fantastic suggestion of strawberry rhubarb pie on a gluten free crust with coconut sorbet since I can't eat ice cream. It was amazing.
A very wonderful and unforgettable evening

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Nestled just off the main road is a great restaurant in an old horse barn with two red doors. The staff is great fun and very nice. The food is fabulous. We shared the egg rolls and scallops. The portions are large and we thought sharing made sense for us. The egg rolls were outstanding with spinach, walnuts and blue cheese, The scallops were sautéed and served with asparagus, broccoli, purple potatoes and corn -yummy!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Judy M
Seattle, WA
“Awesome veggie heaven!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This place is awesome for vegetarians and meat eaters alike. All dishes can have the meat substituted for tofu or seitan!! So cool! And the food was delicious. I had seitan prepared as their steak dish. So it had mashed potatoes and veggies and a delicious red wine and mushroom sauce. YUM! Its so rare when I am traveling to have so many choices when I go out to eat. There was no boring pasta, no boring grilled cheese, no boring veggie burger/sandwich and no boring salad/baked potato combo. I can't wait to go back here and try another dish!