What a great experience staying in these cute cottages. From the excellent service we received from Linda who smoothed out an Expedia booking error before we came, and then greeted us warmly making us feel right at home when we arrived. The cottages are decorated so adorably with everything you need inside and out. We loved the lovely gardens and watching the herons strolling the cove. We could walk to town, but the Cottages had van service at night to take you downtown for dinner. So nice not worrying about who would drive. Nice touches abound like the little information sheets that came with breakfast suggesting fun thing to see or do in the area, free bike rentals, or boats to paddle around the cove. This was a perfect base for our exploration up and down of the Maine Coast. We really loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine