We stayed 1 night at Cabot Cove on our recent Maine trip, and it was easily the best place we stayed. The cabin we stayed in (Trellis) was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed for our stay. Breakfast was very good; the Whoopie pie upon check-in was wonderful and an added bonus! We didn't stay long enough to enjoy the many things the Cove had to offer (there were bikes, kayaks, etc for guests to use). We were traveling with my parents who stayed in the Harbor Cottage which was also beautifully decorated and a bit roomier than the Trellis. The woman who checked us in/ out was very friendly and made many suggestions for dining and things to do in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale lodging located on the Cabot Cove. Sixteen pristine, designer decorated cottages. Five star service. Gourmet breakfast bag delivered to your cottage each morning. Picnic lunches, spa services, canoes and kayaks available. The perfect spot in a perfect seaside town. We look forward to welcoming you to Kennebunkport and Cabot Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cottages at Cabot Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Hotel Kennebunkport
- The Cottages At Cabot Cove Kennebunkport, Maine