“Very Happy”

Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Kennebunkport
Price range: US$9 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A fresh take on breakfast, lunch and dinner offered in a comfortable setting. Located just off Dock Square in the heart of historic Kennebunkport, Maine.
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Very Happy”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stopped here on our last day for breakfast. Place was empty except for myself, wife and 2 year old. Breakfast burrito was awesome, pancake for little one was a hit. Home fries were amazing. WIll stop by for lunch next time.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank dooley2

NewYork
“Happy discovery”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had breakfast here on our arrival in Kennebunkport. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Food was so good and a good value.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank sunday4
Maine
“Worth the walk upstairs”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My lunch was yummy, crab/avacado salad and the service was good. Waited a hair too long for the food with only 2 other tables present.

• Visited July 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not very nice manager”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I went to Salt and Honey today for coffee. I asked the manager not to pour the cups too full. She told me she knew how to pour coffee in a very unpleasant manner and proceeded to fill them to near the top. I had no problem in seeing why the tip glass was empty. There are too many good restaurants in Kennebunkport to be talked to like that. Go somewhere else!

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank MarjiB55
Chicago
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

On the bright side, my wife was more turned off by this place than I was. We brought our toddler at 8am on Sunday. I slimed my hand on the syrup-goo on our first table, which also wobbled uncontrollably. It took two requests and 15 minutes to get sugar for our coffee and a high chair.

The food was fine. Blueberry pancakes with (real) maple syrup and lemon curd. Not the best pancakes I've ever eaten, but passable.

So maybe we got unlucky...other people seem to like the place.

1 Thank DeeBeeChi