My husband and I have traveled to Kennebunkport for a stay at the Captain Jefferds Inn annually for the past 6 years - we have loved EVERY visit! Generally we travel there in the winter months for a get-together with friends. The Capt Jefferds in the perfect setting for this mini college reunion for so many reasons. They have a wide variety of rooms featuring luxury amenities. There is a lovely 4 season porch that is perfect for gathering for coffee/tea, or a glass of wine. The main living room is a great place for a group to gather to discuss each day/night's agenda. The staff there could NOT be more wonderful - they are friendly, accommodating and personable. Breakfasts are always an amazing 3-course event with both sweet and savory elements - something for everyone! We also stayed at the Capt Jefferds for a spring-time wedding and intend to do the same this coming labor day weekend. We've loved our time at the Capt Jefferds so much that we've given my parents gift cards to go and visit, as well over the years. My parents have so enjoyed their time there that they have, in turn started giving gift cards for stays at the Inn to other family members and friends! It is so accessible from Boston! Finally, I'd like to add that the Innkeepers, Erik and Sarah have done a beautiful job updating many of the rooms since assuming ownership! We will continue to go back for years to come!!
(I have literally never written a review for Trip Advisor before, but feel so strongly about the wonderful experiences that I've had at the Capt Jefferds that I simply had to share!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine