Our stay at the Captain Jefferds Inn was our second visit. It is a lovely well kept former sea captain's property. The staff is extremely attentive to the details that create an exceptional visit. It is clean, comfortable and updated. One of the most enjoyable pleasures is the three course served breakfast which is beautifully presented in the dining room. It is shared with other guests and nice to meet other travelers most of whom were repeat customers. The grounds are well maintained and there are several sitting areas inside and outside. It is nice to be able to walk to the village and enjoy the many restaurants without driving. We hope to return next fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine