My wife and I visited for one night recently. Everything about our experience was perfect. The booking process was easy. Check-in was smooth. The house itself has lots of character and is in great shape. Makes for a very romantic setting. The rooms were nice and spacious. Our bathroom was ok, but we were explained going in that the bigger room had a less nice bathroom. Lots of very nice small details all over the room even under the bed! The breakfast was included and very good. I really enjoyed the cider in the afternoon. The location was perfect as it was walking distance to town. The owner and her staff were very friendly. Price was fair. Really enjoyed the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine