We usually stay away from BandBs because we prefer to come and go at our leisure and don't want to eat breakfast with strangers but this place may have changed our minds. Very, very well maintained and gracious staff. Breakfast wad great and they sundries available. Lovely sun room to read the paper as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine