We don't know how it happened, but we stumbled upon 2 available rooms at the Inn when everything else was booked up. They were kind enough to hold the rooms for 12 hours until I could arrange a kennel for the family pet. The location on the green was wonderful, the room was nice and quiet, and the bed was super comfortable. We were in the Katahdin room on the top floor, and it was perfect for us. The food each morning was delicious, as was the afternoon tea and cookies. The weather that weekend was outstanding, although the Inn can't really take credit for that. A+++ on all counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine