My wife and I toured through Maine for a couple of weeks during the month of June and one of the highlights of our first trip to Maine was the three days we spent in Kennebunkport and our stay at the Captain Jefferds Inn. We have stayed at many Inns over the years so we feel qualified in saying Sarah and Erik have created something special. The house, grounds and the food are spectacular BUT the best part is how comfortable you are made to feel from the minute you walk in the door. We also really enjoyed being able to walk anywhere in Kennebunkport from the Inn and how conducive and friendly the Inn environment is to meeting other people. We will definitely be back, as often as we can return. Thanks Sarah & Erik!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine