Upon arrival to Captain Jefffards Inn we were greeted by smiling friendly staff, who took our bags to our room. Our large warm cozy room was stuffed with Birthday/Valentines gifts....from a beautiful bouquet of red roses, cheese platter, our wine of choice and a peraonlized card. That was only the begining, we found a card that read "horse drawn sleigh ride" that we were able to take when we wanted. Sarah set us up with a fun outting to the local brew company, where we recieved a gift bag and free beer tasting! Erik delighted us with a phenominal breakfast to start off our days. The compliments we could pass on here could keep going. Thank you to Sarah, Erik and the staff for a great little escape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly "Your Very Special Place." The Captain Jefferds Inn Bed & Breakfast in Kennebunkport, Maine is a warm and inviting 1804 sea captain’s home. From the time you enter through this Maine inn's red front door you will experience the charm, comfort and exceptional hospitality provided by these Kennebunkport innkeepers and their dedicated staff. At the Captain Jefferds Inn it's all about personal service and little touches to enhance your stay like free wireless internet access throughout the property and afternoon tea featuring a wonderful assortment of home baked goods and light hors d'oeuvres as well as fresh squeezed lemonade and iced tea in the summer months and hot mulled cider in the winter. We are pet friendly in 5 outside entrance rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Captain Jefferds Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Jefferds Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Jefferds Inn Kennebunkport, Maine