My husband and I spent two nights at Captain Lord Mansion in early August. We chose this B&B because of the historical significance to the Kennebunkport area. We were totally thrilled with our stay even though it was pricey. The "Oriental" room was very spacious with a large bathroom. The moment we arrived we were met in the parking lot by an attendant that helped with our luggage. Once inside we were given a tour of the facility and offered delicious refreshments (iced tea, cake, cookies, cheese and crackers). Later in the evening there were more refreshments available. There was a coffee/hot tea station available 24 hours, as well as a microwave for popcorn. The breakfast each day was awesome. Breakfast included fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, a hot bread item (muffin, sweet roll) and a hot entree. Even though there was only one entree choice, the chefs made every effort to accommodate all guests. The attention to detail was first rate at the Captain Lord Mansion. I certainly understand why they have so many return visitors. I would recommend visiting the Captain Lord Mansion website to view pictures and descriptions of the mansion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Free Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine