This former sea captain's home is one of the best bed and breakfasts around. Most of the guests we met were repeat patrons. They have so many people that come back that they have a memorial garden with pavers with people's name on them who have stayed 10 times or more! There are tons of pavers! We stayed in The Regulator suite and we just loved it. Many people told us that this was their favorite room. I am sure they are all wonderful. The weather was so nice that we slept with the windows open. They have A/C, it's just nice to be somewhere that you don't HAVE to have it on. We try to escape the summer heat of Texas and we really loved this hotel and Kennebunkport. The breakfast is awesome. There is a big barn with bikes you can use to ride all over town. It was so much fun! I felt like Jessica Fletcher! Ha! The staff are wonderful and so helpful. I would highly recommend this B & B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the only 4 Diamond AAA bed and breakfast in Kennebunkport, ME., A Select Registry Property. Enjoy spacious guest rooms at our Kennebunkport inn with comfy oversize beds, heated bathroom floors, luxurious amenities, gas fireplaces, & Jacuzzi-style tubs. Our B&B in Kennebunkport also features complimentary, three-course breakfast, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi, in-room snacks & afternoon beverages. Three short blocks from wonderful shops, galleries, and restaurants, our Kennebunkport bed & breakfast is perfect for a romantic Maine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Lord Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Lord Mansion Hotel Kennebunkport
- Captain Lord Mansion Kennebunkport, Maine