Beautiful resort with flowers to rival Longwood Gardens and a great room with a view of the Kennebunk River, swimming pool, and Lobster boat. Dinner was great with a master pianist and the buffet breakfast was excellent. Suggest you take the 1.5 hr Rugosa lobsta boat cruise- Cap'n Dave and his Norwegian crew Jacob hauled lobsters near President Bush's estate. Friendly desk service and the gardens are the work of Nancy Ames- a 5 star horticulturist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, bedfinder AG, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport