We just returned and I want to say that I would highly recommend the Nonantum Resort.
The staff were wonderful and most friendly, and the food well I ate far too much but it was worth every bite "delicious" The staff treated us very well and certainly went out of their way to make our time there most enjoyable. We would definately go back and
bring our entire family. The rooms were clean and the view spectacular, it was so pleasant waking up each day with a full schedule of things to do and they have live entertainment every night to dance to. I was so impressed by the magnificent flower gardens and even though we didn't have time for the pool or spa I am certain that they are worth making time for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport