We stayed at the Nonantum resort for a weekend in November 2013. It's a lovey place to stay. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Our room had a nice view of the cove. Our breakfast was included an it was excellent. It was my husband's birthday and they left a small box of chocolates for him in our room.
It is about 3/4 of a mile from the downtown area. We walked down several times. Even in November it was a very nice walk. The area if full of unique and quaint shop, fun to browse in.
We had dinner at the Hurricane Restaurant and it was fantastic. Great apple pie dessert!!
It's very quite while we were there and that was the whole idea.
I would recommend this hotel restaurant and area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport