I took my four children, their spouses and two adult grandchildren to Nonantum Resort for a family weekend. I was apprehensive about staying in the Carriage Home but we all loved it. The rooms were exceptionally clean and each had its own character. The entire staff is gracious, friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is very good and has much to choose from. There are adirondack chairs lining the river where we gathered to enjoy relaxing, watching the activity on the river, and playing games. The pool is heated and there is a poolside bar and grill where we had lunch. It's a short walk to dock square to visit the shops or restaurants. We are already planning to return. It's our place to go in Kennebunkport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport